- Change comment to:HiTrying to build tclkit 8.7a3 on an AMD64 kubuntu 18.04 gives:
./kitcreator build 8.7a3
Building tcl ... done. Building tclvfs ... done. Building zlib ... done. Building tk ... done. Building itcl ... done. Building mk4tcl ... done. Building kitsh ... failed. Failed to build: kitsh WARNING: Build is likely incomplete or failed.
kitInit.o: In function `_Tclkit_Generic_Init':
kitInit.c:(.text+0x312): undefined reference to `Thread_Init'
collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status
Makefile:8: recipe for target 'kit' failed
make: *** [kit] Error 1
Tried versions with --enable-threads but got the same result.
- Change foundin to "0.12.0"
- Change login to "anonymous"
- Change severity to "Critical"
- Change status to "Open"
- Change title to "tclkit8.7a3 fails to build"
- Change type to "Code Defect"
- Change comment to: