Enable xft Font Support on Linux builds
|User & Date:||anonymous on 2018-10-18 05:51:18|
- comment changed to:
<div>The build for Linux 64 bit did only contain a very limited amount of fonts if tk is loaded. Probably -xft is not enabled on the build architecture. <br /></div><div><br /></div><div>see here:</div><div>http://compgroups.net/comp.lang.tcl/font-issues-running-tclkit-on-linux/2980792</div><div>For instance on ubuntu this should do the trick:</div><div><pre class="ForumPostContentText">sudo apt-get install libxft-dev</pre></div>
- foundin changed to: "0.11.0"
- login: "anonymous"
- private_contact changed to: "07325ebe1d2f953630e0acc4d98db7f39a11d03e"
- severity changed to: "Important"
- status changed to: "Open"
- title changed to: "Enable xft Font Support on Linux builds"
- type changed to: "Feature Request"