Trying to create a minimal tclkit (Web Interface)
- Change comment to:I was trying to create a minimal tclkit (with included Tk)My first try was:Platform: Windows/amd64* Packages: Tk* Kit: Threaded* Kit Storage: AutomaticThe resulting tclkit.exe was ok when used standalone, but then when I used itfor building a starpacktclsh sdk.kit app.exe -runtime tclkit.exeI got a fatal error when launching app.exe:A critical error occurred. ... Can't find a usable init.tclAfter various experiments, I realized that I needed to select the Metakit packagewhen launching KitCreator.The resulting tclkit is now suitable for building starpacks (Successfully tested for win 32/64, linux 32/64 and macosx)Good ! it works ! but my only complaint is that the size of these 'minimal' tclkitis still huge ( between 4 and 5 MBytes ).Is there a way to reduce further the size of these tclkits ?
- Change foundin to "last"
- Change login to "anonymous"
- Change private_contact to "af9c70d5700d5af288b87a3a9ed94e1300911d18"
- Change severity to "Important"
- Change status to "Open"
- Change title to "Trying to create a minimal tclkit (Web Interface)"
- Change type to "Feature Request"