Source main.tcl for KitDLL
|User & Date:||anonymous on 2020-05-15 14:51:39|
- Change comment to:Dear Roy,thank you for great KitCreator.This ticket is a point I have observed by sourcecode inspection but I am not at all sure about it.The file "starkit/main.tcl is IMHO not sourced if KitCreator is build as a KitDLL. There is a chance for zipvfs, but c-vfs and mkvfs, I see no path.
There are two places, where main.tcl is called in kitCreator:
- kitInit.c: The "initScript" sources main.tcl. This is executed in the function "TclKit_AppInit", which is not included, if define "TCLKIT_DLL" is true (which is the case).
- kitCreator/kitsh/buildsrc/kitsh-0.0/zipvfs.tcl: Calls main.tcl in proc "cfs::zip::Execute".
- Change foundin to "trunk"
- Change login to "anonymous"
- Change private_contact to "0f366eb3e9e2fcab52b8ebacd197db9047186a5f"
- Change severity to "Cosmetic"
- Change status to "Open"
- Change title to "Source main.tcl for KitDLL"
- Change type to "Feature Request"