Enable xft Font Support on Linux builds
|User & Date:||anonymous on 2018-10-18 05:51:18|
- Change comment to:The build for Linux 64 bit did only contain a very limited amount of fonts if tk is loaded. Probably -xft is not enabled on the build architecture.see here:http://compgroups.net/comp.lang.tcl/font-issues-running-tclkit-on-linux/2980792For instance on ubuntu this should do the trick:
sudo apt-get install libxft-dev
- Change foundin to "0.11.0"
- Change login to "anonymous"
- Change private_contact to "07325ebe1d2f953630e0acc4d98db7f39a11d03e"
- Change severity to "Important"
- Change status to "Open"
- Change title to "Enable xft Font Support on Linux builds"
- Change type to "Feature Request"