Add tclbdd to KitCreator battery
|User & Date:||mr_calvin on 2020-09-09 11:13:33|
- Change comment to:Please add tclbdd to the KitCreator battery. See branch [mr_calvin-tclbdd] for the implementation of a build.sh (it uses the new KC format). I tested successfully using:
KITCREATOR_PKGS='tcllib tclbdd'; export KITCREATOR_PKGS
KITCREATOR_PKGS='tcllib tclbdd kitdll'; export KITCREATOR_PKGS
./kitcreatorw/ and w/o --enable-64bit. w/ and w/o explicit Tcl version (8.6.10)Some remarks:
- tclbdd does not support static kit builds (right now): _TclTomMathInitializeStubs symbol not found
- tclbdd has a runtime dependency on tcllib: grammar::aycock package (this cannot be signalled in KC, I figured)
- Change foundin to "trunk"
- Change login to "mr_calvin"
- Change private_contact to "d4d1d8192a46acf2c7d58cddc1040ecdbc9c9d77"
- Change severity to "Important"
- Change status to "Open"
- Change title to "Add tclbdd to KitCreator battery"
- Change type to "Feature Request"